CUSTOMER CREDIT APPLICATION
It is understood that if West Springfield Auto Parts, Inc. extends credit and/or delivers merchandise to the undersigned, or in behalf of the undersigned, or delivers merchandise to any corporation or partnership in which the individual undersigned is a principal or may represent, and any delinquent account representing the delivery or sale of such merchandise or the extension of said credit is given to an attorney for collection, the undersigned, on behalf of himself as an individual respective of the fact that the undersigned my execute the document in a representative capacity, as well as any corporation or partnership which the undersigned may represent and irrespective of any and all invoice terms accompanying said delivery or deliveries and irrespective of the identity of the vendor, will pay the account debt plus costs of collection, including attorney's fees and interest on any delinquent balance commencing with the period of default.
Please submit a tax exemption form if applicable.
Please mail the completed application to:
West Springfield Auto Parts
945 Main Street
West Springfield, MA 01089-3997
Or fax both documents to 413-733-5442
We are pleased to have you as a customer. The following terms and conditions apply:
- Charge account terms are Net 30.
- 1.5% per month (18% annual) percentage rate finance charge on all accounts 30 days past due.
- A fee is assessed on all returned checks.
- All new returns must be in the original box, in resale condition.
- All warranties are the responsibility of the manufacturer.
- Installed or used parts and tools are not returnable for credit.
- 15% handling charge on all returned merchandise.
- All returns will be collected by your assigned salesperson, or may be returned to our facility by you. Drivers do not handle returns.
- Please note on the box whether a returned item is a core or a defect. Do not write over the part number.
- Defective credit will be issued provided a replacement part for the alleged defective is purchased from us.
- Some manufacturers require a defect tag, information on the side of the box, or special defect paperwork that needs to be filled out. Please be sure to fill out all appropriate paperwork to ensure timely credit.
- Please supply the salesperson with a reason for defect so we may inform the appropriate manufacturer to correct possible problems.
- Returns are processed within 72 hours of receipt of product: Charge account credits will be mailed with the monthly statements. Cash customers are mailed a check.
ALL Special Orders are nonrefundable.
- Items not in stock, nor available locally, we will special order the item directly from the manufacturer.
- Most special orders take 3-5 working days to arrive.
- Special orders are priced as follows: your normal cost of the part plus a 10% surcharge, plus shipping charges.
- Payment in full required from C.O.D. customers for any special order part at the time of ordering. C.O.D. customers will receive a separate bill for shipping charges when the item arrives.
All terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
Thank you for your business. We look forward to a mutually beneficial relationship.